10 step guide to being shady AF
- Hide facts. Why do you even need it?
- Release partial information.
- Do not respond to questions.
- Do not share actual data points even when it is in public interest.
- Question the motive of those asking questions.
- Play the nationalism card.
- Use some form of ‘respect the elders’ which also translates to ‘respect the leader’.
- Drown out the criticism with big fat star-studded ad campaign.
- Slow down critics in legal quagmire.
- When all fails revert to good ol’ threats and violence.
- Starting a shell company is no longer okay, it’s better to just start a political party.